Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shoot with Christopher Gooden of Pittsburgh, PA


Chris Gooden and I had the chance to shoot today. He travelled to Erie, PA to shoot with me from Pittsburgh (it's a whole new world, isn't it Chris?). Anyhow....we took advantage of several of the hundreds of run down buildings and abandonned warehouses on 12th Street...and then we hit up the beach :)


This was a high fashion bridal shoot......Chris is a man of few words when he's working, but after I saw the first image, I knew why! His creative genius was HARD at work! He was in the water, in the dirt, on the ground, all over the place. Chris is known for his dynamic angles! He's done mostly wedding work for years and years, and just recently began dabbling in models. I can't believe how AMAZING his modeling work is already! Check out some shots on his website:





I've only seen one image so far, but I'm in love! Hopefully we'll get the chance to work together again!

No comments: